If you’re thinking about doing something different during your stay in the hotel, you will find a good choice here.
It’s always nice to breathe fresh air, exercise and enjoy the scenery of Mendoza, and if we add to this wine tasting and a delicious lunch is the perfect plan.
We recommend renting bikes for the day, take a map and follow this itinerary for a bike tour in the wineries of Vistalba:
– Take a delicious and nutritious breakfast in our restaurant
– Before leaving with bikes, asked for some directions to the wineries, remember that reservation is always necessary in the wineries
– First stop: Kaiken Winery (located 2 km away) In this winery you can enjoy a very informative tour because you will see three different drive systems, different irrigation systems, new and old vineyards, among others. Wines of excellent quality!
– Second stop: Bodega Nieto Senetiner (located 8 km from the hotel) It is a historic winery with a large house surrounded by gardens and vineyards, with an architectural heritage dating from the late nineteenth century, it offers premium wines and an amazing view.In the house you can enjoy a regional lunch
– Third and last stop: Bodega Vistalba (Located 4 km from the hotel) Carlos Pulenta developed his personal plan of wines from Corte, the winery was built in 2002.During the visit do not miss the innovative concrete vats for fermentation and the wall of the tasting room where you will understand what is terroir. The winery has a beautiful restaurant where you can have lunch and offer different alternatives.
Already completed this itinerary you are ready for a nap in Mendoza or a treatment in our spa.
Do you like to choose just the perfect wine to accompany your meal? But you are not always sure which wine is the ideal?No problem! Keep reading and Ruth Ade (Our Sommelier ) will suggest a few wines that are a perfect match to the delicious menu of our Restaurant.
Let’s begin with your Starter…
The delicate combination of seafood, seasonings and crispy wrapper make our Seafood Empanadas one of the most requested in the Restaurant.To accompany this entree we recommend you a bottle of Finca La Linda Blend (Chardonnay/Viognier) at a temperature between 8 ° and 12 °.This temperature allows you to appreciate the characteristics and flavors of the wine and the soft texture of seafood without covering it flavor!
As Main Course, What will you choose?
If you choose the Steak with Caramelized Onions on Potato Rosti with Malbec …
We encourage you to try a Cabernet Sauvignon to pair this meal (even though the dish is prepared with Malbec).This dish is fantastically tasty, by its delicious marbling that draw lines between the muscles of the rib-eye.The sweet but dim s touch of caramelized onions and crispy potatoes are the perfect complement.
Either Rutini Cabernet Sauvignon or Nieto Senetiner Cabernet Sauvignon, will be an excellent choice to pair this dish with robust flavors.
If you prefer our Goat Cake with Zucchinis in butter with lemon chutney Plums and Red Onions
We suggest you to opt for a delicate and velvety Syrah from our wine cellar. With the delicious goat cake, your palate can taste the fresh for one side the citric acid touch of lemon and butter, an in the other side, the sweet touch that gives us the plum chutney and red onions.
Which Syrah do we recommend? The first, a Nieto Senetiner made ??from grapes of Lujan de Cuyo and the other a Luigi Bosca Reserva Syrah of delicate bouquet and palate, made ??with grapes from their farms in Maipú.
Time for Desserts
As for the desserts on our menu, whatever your choice, we are humbly sure that it will be successful.Each dessert contains a finely thought combination of fresh and regional products that will make your after dinner a special moment.And the wines, what better opportunity to accompany this occasion with a selection of sparkling wines from our wine list.
We can suggest either a the sparkling wine Finca La Linda Extra Brut or a Trumpeter Brut.But at this point, we don´t want you to keep making decisions, so we suggest you to start our first recommendation and then continue with the other one.